Wednesday 3 April 2024

Random Snaps etc

 A few images from early April.  The first selection are from a bike ride to Bucklands and back.  A large Cormorant roosting in the big tree there turned out to be a Pied Cormorant.  It is very unusual to see that species there.

From a different angle the yellow facial skin is more obvious.
A young Nankeen Night Heron was lurking in the Pittosporum.  I wish I knew where they nested!
I called in at the bat colony which is massive, coming nearly to the bus stop about 150m from the little bridge over Mullet Creek.
I tried the video function on my camera and then used Clip Champ to reduce its size.  This is mainly to give an idea of the sound of the camp!  I hope it works!
Sunset looked rather good.
The bats were late leaving the camp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but if I decide they are spam or otherwise inappropriate they will not be approved.