Sunday 7 April 2024

An outing to Eden

 We  went to Eden this morning to get a little work done on the Mazda.  While that was happening we went to Lake Curallo and Aslings Beach.

2 Musk Ducks were a nice tick!

I was very surprised by the size comparison of a Little Egret and a Silver Gull.
The relativity with Black Swan was more in line with received wisdom.
A rather young Caspian Tern.

A Royal Spoonbill.
Aslings Beach was as crowded as usual (although I suspect it would be rather different in January),
The folded rocks at the end of the beach were impressive,
This potter wasp was entertaining and I was very impressed with the quality of image obtained by my 400mm lens at about 6m range,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but if I decide they are spam or otherwise inappropriate they will not be approved.