Saturday 24 April 2021

More Sunsets

It is obviously "close to sunset" rather then as the orb actually hits the horizon, but i think close enough for the comparison.  (I got a bit busy preparing to entertain at actual sundown.)   This time I took an unfiltered - or as close to that as the intelligent auto setting on my camera allows - to begin with.

Next is the Vivid Sunset setting
Finally the Romantic Sunset setting
Clearly the "Romantic" setting is way off reality.  Personally I don't think it improves the artistic quality of the image either but that is not an objective view.  The unfiltered view is not surprisingly the closest to the actual situation but I like the way the Vivid setting has stressed the rays and the edge of the clouds.  I think I will use that setting for sunsets in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but if I decide they are spam or otherwise inappropriate they will not be approved.