Tuesday 3 March 2020

Characters from the Blues Brothers

Mallacoota was the objective of a Variety miniBash on Sunday 1 March.  Those attending included Jake Blues
... and the Bluesmobile.
Later in the day Frances went to the rocks at Bastion Point and rang me in great excitement to say she had found a bird hiding in a cave  So I took myself off to observe this.

Here is the cave.
 And here is the bird.  Its a Little Penguin - yes the alter ego of Sister Mary Stigmata.

 On Monday we returned and the Penguin was still in residence.
The thought has just occurred to me that the bird has its timing wrong.  Little Penguins spend the day out fishing and come to shore at night.  What is this one doing here in daylight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but if I decide they are spam or otherwise inappropriate they will not be approved.