Tuesday 31 March 2020

Another day, another sunrise

I looked over Jordan the Inlet and what did I see?  Nothing "coming for to carry me home", but a low bank of cloud that looked propitious for a nice sunrise.  So I pointed the Pajero uphill, regarding this as an educational outing.

The Gabo lighthouse was emitting the occasional flash of light but I couldn't get my timing right to catch that.
 The surface of the Lake was very calm so the wake of this swan stood out nicely.
 A Red-necked Wallaby either checked me out, or paused to take in a bit of the ABC Breakfast show.
 Some gold began to appear in the clouds at 0718.

 Getting better at 0722.

 Here is 0724 ...
  ... and the show finishes at 0725

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but if I decide they are spam or otherwise inappropriate they will not be approved.